Riverside Surgery has a Patient Participation Group (PPG), which meets approximately once every quarter. The group is made up of patients, doctors and staff and its aims are as follows:
- To be an advisory group aimed at improving communication between the practice and its patients.
- To improve cooperation and collaboration.
- Influence practice policy.
- Act as a repesentative group to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- To provide innovative and new ideas.
- Provide feedback.
- Communicate and inform.
- Health education.
For further information please contact Michelle Slimm, Business Manager
Constitution and Terms of Reference - please click for more information
PPG minutes from 20.04.16 - please click for more information
PPG minutes from 22.06.16 - please click for more information
Dates for future meetings
7th September 2016 - cancelled
21st December 2016
Patient Participation DES Report 2012
Patient Participation DES Report 2013
Patient Participation DES Report 2014
Patient Participation DES Report 2015.pdf