How to make an appointment with a Doctor:
Riverside Surgery operates a mixed appointment system with same day and pre-bookable appointments up to three weeks in advance.
You can book an appointment in the following ways:-
- Telephone the surgery or if convenient, ask at Reception or via our online appointment system, please see information below about how to register.
- You may consult any of the Doctors within the practice.
- Please book a separate appointment for each person attending.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please let us know.
- There are some healthcare problems that maybe dealt with more appropriately by other members of our healthcare team. This can save waiting time and be more convenient to patients.
- You may be contacted by an Urgent Care Practitioner who will ensure you are seen as quickly as necessary.
On line appointments can be booked with the GP’s and Nurse Practitioner Lydia Walton only. The online appointments are limited and can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
If you would like to use this service you will need to register online at www.riversidesurgerygps.co.uk and follow the instructions via the icon at the bottom of the home page which says 'Request Appointment'. Once registered you will be allocated a unique user ID number to use with your chosen password, please keep this number and password safe.
Any queries relating to the online appointments or if you having difficulties in registering please contact Sandra Friskey or Vikki Hamilton, Patient Services Administrators on 01652 650131.
Patients who do not attend:
February 2019 60 Patients failed to attend with the Doctor
March 2019 91 Patients failed to attend with the Doctor
April 2019 58 Patients failed to attend with the Doctor
May 2019 76 Patients failed to attend with the Doctor
June 2019 61 Patients failed to attend with the Doctor
How to make an appointment with a Nurse:
You may book nurse appointments up to a month in advance by telephone or in person.
Our practice nurses provide many specialist clinics for the promotion of good health and disease management.